Embroidery goes mobile!
StitchBuddy HD has become a Swiss Army knife for machine embroiderers, with all editing features on iPads, and now even on iPhones…
Starting today StitchBuddy HD v2.15 is available as a free download in Apple's App Store, coming with various enhancements:
- Embroidery designs can be edited not only on iPads, but on iPhones, too.
- On iPads the gallery and design view can be accessed in parallel, but the design view can be enlarged if necessary.
- Split View and Slide Over are allowing multi-tasking on iPads, e.g. working with embroidery designs while checking your favorite web site.
- Designs can be searched in subfolders.
- All stitches of one thread can be selected, and much more…
The free trial version runs indefinitely for viewing / managing / printing designs, only saving modifications is limited to designs with max. 1,000 stitches. This restriction can be removed instantly via In-App purchase (free for former customers of StitchBuddy HD). As a consequence StitchBuddy View was discontinued.