Tonight, after one week "Waiting for review" a minor bugfix of StitchBuddy HD was approved by Apple. It addresses some issues that were identified by a customer using specific PES files. So far unknown color codes were included in these files, and selecting these caused the app to crash. Thanks for your help, Di!
Additionally I made some changes to improve the performance on the new iPad's Retina display. Here's a list of all changes:
- Leading / trailing jump stitches are not included into selections
- Performance improvements for Retina displays.
- Enhanced PES support (additional color codes).
- Fixed: Corrupted grid at some zoom levels on Retina displays.
- Fixed: Crashes caused by unknown thread colors.